We have great respect for our #1 customer, the commercial calf producers. They raise a superior product that will generate tons of high-quality beef, doing it mostly on land not suited to other food production. With all cattle genetic decisions and uncompromised customer service, we strive to add value and profit to the commercial rancher, while keeping an eye on the needs of the feeder, packer and consumer down the line.
Focused on the Commercial Cattleman.
Commercial Bred Heifers for Sale each Fall by Private Treaty.
Commercial Bred Heifers
Heifers all originated off the Lindskov Ranch or were purchased as heifer calves from some of the top commercial cow herds in the upper Midwest, induding herds using Lindskov-Thiel genetics. These heifers are backed by years of genetic selection.
- Black Angus, Black Baldy, & Red Angus heifers available.
- Weaned, developed & bred at the Lindskov Ranch and summered on native grass in South Dakota.
- Synchronized & AI’d to proven calving-ease sires in short intervals & cleaned up with LT calving-ease bulls.
- Quiet dispositions. Easy to handle.
- Full mineral program since weaning.
- Full vaccination program.
- Two rounds of breeding shots. Wormed & poured.
- Heifers will weigh 1,250 lbs.
- Ultrasound tested in August in short calving intervals.
Feeder Calf Buyback Program
Featuring over 30,000 LT influenced calves, yearlings & replacement heifers
Lindskov’s LT Ranch has developed a feeder calf buy back program over the past several years to help add value to not only our commercial bull customers herds, but to help add top performing genetics to some of the best farmer feeders & commercial feedlots across the US.